Transaction Coordinator Assistant
Who are we looking for?
The transaction coordinator assistant is an individual who is extremely self-motivated, draws energy from working with people and is optimistic and service oriented. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is putting agents first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator Assistant must be learning based, adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/She will assist in the management of the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little to no hassle to
agents and third parties.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Aid the Transaction Coordinator during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administration tasks involved in closing a sale
- Learn broker specific requirements
- Create and/or maintain accurate and compliant electronic files for all transactions including document drafting as need
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the Transaction Coordinator throughout the transaction. Provide any needed feedback about changes or updates.
- Establish relationships with the Transaction Coordinators you assist.
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the settlement statement. Add closing documents to the electronic file.
- Transaction Coordinator or related Real Estate experience required
- Full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
- Minimum Standard is to average 20 closings per month
- Minimum education – high school graduate
- Additional education and certifications a plus
Job Specific Skills
- Calm under pressure
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Quickly builds rapport with clients
- Proven track record of working independently with desired results
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Doc, Google Sheets, etc.) and/or Excel and Word
- Experienced data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Opportunity for growth
- Grow with a cutting-edge national transaction management company
- First class training and personal development
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- Paid time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Remote position – can be located anywhere