Who are we looking for?
The transaction coordinator is an individual who is extremely self-motivated, draws energy from working with people and is optimistic and service oriented. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is putting agents first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator must be learning based, adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/She will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little to no hassle to agents and third parties.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Act as liaison between the real estate agents, clients, attorneys/title companies and lenders during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administration tasks involved in closing a sale
- Learn broker specific requirements
- Track timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Create and/or maintain accurate and compliant electronic files for all transactions including document drafting as need
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent and their client throughout the transaction. Let them know what to expect in each step of closing process including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information.
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the settlement statement. Add closing documents to the electronic file.
- Transaction Coordinator or related Real Estate experience required
- Full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
- Minimum Standard is to average 20 closings per month
- Minimum education – high school graduate
- Additional education and certifications a plus
Job Specific Skills
- Calm under pressure
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Quickly builds rapport with clients
- Proven track record of working independently with desired results
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Doc, Google Sheets, etc.) and/or Excel and Word
- Experienced data entry
- Managing relationships with clients and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Grow with a cutting-edge national transaction management company
- First class training and personal development
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- Paid time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Remote position – can be located anywhere